[R-sig-eco] Count data

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at TU-Dresden.de
Fri May 1 13:09:58 CEST 2009

Hi Mujeeb,

I'm not yet completely sure about the particular question of your work,
but you may read the following paper that appeared in the Journal of
Statistical Software two months ago. It describes a package for
organizing and processing ecological count data and contains also an
overview over other ecologically relevant packages:

Solymos, P. (2009) Processing Ecological Data in R with the mefa
Package. Journal of Statistical Software Vol. 29, Issue 8, Feb 2009.
http://www.jstatsoft.org/v29/i08

Note that JSS is an ISI listed OpenAccess Journal, so you can access the
PDFs freely without cost.

Hope it helps.

Thomas Petzoldt