[R-sig-eco] Submissions for Bulletin of ESA Ecology on the Web Section

Hollister.Jeff at epamail.epa.gov Hollister.Jeff at epamail.epa.gov
Fri Jul 10 16:09:31 CEST 2009

Good morning,

Here is my semi-regular request for submissions of annotated web links
for the Ecology on the Web Section of the Bulletin.

In general I am looking for short annotations of websites which have
broad appeal to ecologists.  Take a look at past issues for examples of
the format and types of submissions we accept (i.e.
http://www.esajournals.org/toc/ebul/88/4 just scroll down to the Ecology
on the Web section)

>From this group, I am especially interested in sites the have a strong
dose of R and other open-source tools use in ecological applications.

Cheers,
Jeff

Dr. Jeffrey W. Hollister
US EPA