[R-sig-eco] Neighbor sampling is random?

Salvador Sánchez-Colón salvadorsanchezcolon at prodigy.net.mx
Sat Jul 4 18:10:03 CEST 2009

Quite right, she did in there. Just for Paulo's file in case he does not
manage to find that old (but most enlightening) book: That sampling
scheme leads to an over-representation of isolated plants; that is,
those plants have a higher probability of being included in the sample.

Muito pracer,

Salvador

Salvador Sánchez-Colón,
Consultoría Ambiental y Estadística,