[R-sig-eco] About biplot analysis in ADE4GUI

mujeeb rahman mujeebrahmanp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 08:03:44 CET 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: mujeeb rahman <mujeebrahmanp at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 12:32 PM
Subject: About biplot analysis in ADE4GUI
To: r-sig-ecology at r-project.org

I am new to R, but learned to use ADE4GUI, and run PCA analysis. I donot
know how to create a BIPLOT using Classes.
I used soil fauna count data -abundance- the details are as follows
number of rows 60 (from 15 habitats x 4 replicates)
number of columns (17) ie, 17 soil faunal group
the scatter file is attached for reference.

*in the example file explained in Interactive Multivariate Data Analysis in R
with the ade4 and ade4TkGUI Packages by usinf file meaudret, they created
the biplot. I tried the procedure, but unsuccessful.*
**
*Awaiting for your suggestions*
**
Mujeeb Rahman P