[R-sig-eco] pairwise comparisons in community structure

Jari Oksanen jari.oksanen at oulu.fi
Tue Aug 11 21:06:18 CEST 2009

Penelope,

Check ?p.adjust for the adjustment methods for multiple comparisons. It is
in standard R (stats) so that it is immediately available for use. There are
several methods available, and in my installation those include both FDR and
Hochberg among others:

> p.adjust.methods
[1] "holm"       "hochberg"   "hommel"     "bonferroni" "BH"
[6] "BY"         "fdr"        "none"

Cheers, Jari Oksanen