[R-sig-eco] COIA analysis

mujeeb rahman mujeebrahmanp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 06:46:11 CEST 2009

Hi All
In coia, summary() produced 4 set of result.
Eigenvalues decomposition, Inertia & coinertia X, Inertia & coinertia Y and RV.
In eigenvalue decomposition, two axes are produced. What is the
meaning of sdX and sdY-IS THEY ARE INERTIA OF CORRESPONDING TABLES..?.
IS THERE WERE PROVISION TO CHECK THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE CORRELATIONS
(corr)?

How we can elaborate result Inertia & coinertia X, Inertia & coinertia
Y. Here the two axes? (1 and 2 row) are named 1, 12.
How we can test the significance of RV. Is ther were nay minimum-maximum value?
Awaiting for your comments
Mujeeb Rahman P
KFRI, Peechi, Thrissur, Kerala, India