[R-sig-eco] Subject: Re: missing data in PCA

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Tue Apr 7 20:00:14 CEST 2009

Hi,
It's not quite so simple, at what stage do you recombine your samples.
Recombining the covariances into an "average" covariance from the
imputed samples has different implications than recombining the
projected data. I think that in terms of pca uncertainty the projection
directions is the issue.

Nicholas