[R-sig-eco] Ecology and Stats

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 16:27:53 CEST 2008

We don't currently have a policy on cross-posting, and hopefully won't
need to develop a formal one. In general, cross-posting is gently
discouraged, especially simultaneous cross-posting, or near-simultaneous.

A very large proportion of the active participants in r-sig-ecology are also on
R-help. I would suggest that ecology-specific questions be posted here, and
general questions be posted there. People on these lists contribute a lot
of volunteer expertise to providing good answers, and it's a waste of their
time to cross-post something.

Sarah Goslee, co-moderator

--
Sarah Goslee