[R-sig-eco] Mortality anslisis

Marcelo Luiz de Laia marcelolaia at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 22:35:56 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have searched in archives to looking for a library (or script, or method) for
to evaluate a mortality analysis.

I test different drugs (9 test, 1 positive control, and 1 negative) on 30
insects larvae (each ones larvae in one coffee plastic cup). This one was
repeated 4 times. After five days, we have measured (count) died larvae.  Then,
for each drug we have 120 measures.

For analysis, we do an anova and a Tukey test.

Nowadays I found a survival package on CRAN. After this discovery, I am insecure
if my previous analysis was correct!

Did was correct?

If not, could you suggest me a way for to do it?

Thank you very much

Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Biologist