[R-sig-eco] Submissions for Ecology on The Web section in the Bulletin of ESA?

Hollister.Jeff at epamail.epa.gov Hollister.Jeff at epamail.epa.gov
Mon Nov 17 16:22:44 CET 2008

All (apologies for cross-postings),

Over the course of  ~2 years, we have highlighted 15 websites in the
Ecology on the Web section of the Bulletin of the Ecological Society of
America.  I'd like to again solicit some submissions for upcoming issues
of the Bulletin.  The format for Ecology on the Web is that of an
annotated web link (for examples, see
http://www.esajournals.org/toc/ebul/88/4 just scroll down to the Ecology
on the Web section).  We will accept many different types of websites,
provided that they are of interest to a broad array of ecologists.  So,
if you manage your own site or know of other useful, interesting, and
unique sites and you are willing to write up a short annotation, then
let me know.  I would particularly be interested in sites that use R in
ecology.  So if you know of good examples or run your own site, the
please consider submitting an annotation.

Cheers,
Jeff
Dr. Jeffrey W. Hollister
US EPA