[R-sig-eco] R-

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Fri May 30 01:19:50 CEST 2008

Hi Munang,

Well, your question is a bit vague, to say the least.  If you are not
sure where to start, you can look for manuals in the R website.  In
particular, see "An introduction to R"
(http://cran.r-project.org/manuals.html).

There are many tutorials available hrere:
http://cran.r-project.org/other-docs.html

A particularly good one is "An Introduction to R: Software for
Statistical Modelling & Computing”.

Julian