[R-sig-eco] nlme model specification

Landis, R Matthew rlandis at middlebury.edu
Thu May 22 16:44:51 CEST 2008

Chris -
I don't think you are wrong at all -- you're right on the mark.  I think this is the essential problem I am trying to solve, but the problem for me lies in your statement "a repeated measures model of some sort".  But which sort?  So far I have not been smart enough to figure out how to specify it properly.  Maybe I am far off the mark with my current approach?

Matt