[R-sig-eco] wmtsa

Julian Burgos jmburgos at u.washington.edu
Mon May 19 20:13:00 CEST 2008

Hey Stephen,

wavCWT uses the image() function for plotting, so you can use the same
color arguments.  See ?image.

The default option uses a heat color scheme with 12 colors.

plot(d,col = heat.colors(12))

You can add colors to have a more smooth plot

plot(d,col = heat.colors(30))

or change the color set.

plot(d,col = topo.colors(12))

See also
?heat.colors, ?topo.colors, etc.
A very nice color scheme is tim.colors() in the fields package.  It goes
from red (high) to blue (low).

Julian