[R-sig-eco] beam forming

Nicholas Lewin-Koh nikko at hailmail.net
Wed May 7 17:43:00 CEST 2008

Hi Stephen,
Can you be a bit more specific, are the peaks already marked
and you want to find all pairs of peaks distance k appart? or is it
that the peaks are unknown and the signal/noise needs to be considered
as
well? I know Tibshirani and Hastie have a package for peak probability
contrasts
but this may not be what you are looking for.

Nicholas