[R-sig-eco] Good Book for learning R

Hollister.Jeff at epamail.epa.gov Hollister.Jeff at epamail.epa.gov
Tue May 6 14:14:15 CEST 2008

Jeri,

There may be some newer options now, but when I was first learning R, I
used Peter Dalgaard's, Introductory Statistics with R.

Cheers,
Jeff

***************************
Dr. Jeffrey W. Hollister
US EPA
Atlantic Ecology Division
27 Tarzwell Drive
Narragansett, RI 02882
(401) 782-9655
***************************

             "Jeri Parrent"
             <jparrent at uoguel
             ph.ca>                                                  To
             Sent by:                 r-sig-ecology at r-project.org
             r-sig-ecology-bo                                        cc
             unces at r-project.
             org                                                Subject
                                      [R-sig-eco] Good Book for
                                      learning R
             05/06/2008 08:09
             AM

 I have only used R a little  bit, and I am looking for a good,
comprehensive
   book on R, but one that is approachable for a novice like myself.
   Any suggestions?
   Thanks,
   Jeri

--