[R-sig-eco] Migrate R-sig-ecology to Nabble2?

David Hewitt dhewitt37 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 02:32:19 CEST 2008

> I find Nabble a very helpful search tool- I would love to be able to use
> it
> to search this list also.

Stephen,

The list has been archived at Nabble1
(http://www.nabble.com/r-sig-ecology-f33550.html) since its inception, so
you can search all previous postings as you would any other list archived at
Nabble. The migration to Nabble2 will maintain a link to all old threads (so
I am told) and should make the search function work across the old posts as
well.

Have you not been able to search this list with Nabble in the past?

-----
David Hewitt
Research Fishery Biologist
USGS Klamath Falls Field Station (USA)