[R-sig-eco] R-sig-ecology Digest, Vol 3, Issue 9

Adam Sparks asparks at ksu.edu
Mon Jun 16 17:14:10 CEST 2008

Hi Nathan and r-sig,
This might be of interest to you then as an online resource then?

http://apsnet.org/education/AdvancedPlantPath/Topics/RModules/default.html

It's a series of modules that illustrate different concepts in plant
disease ecology and epidemiology in R that we put together for a
Graduate level Plant Pathology Epidemiology class.

Nathan Brouwer wrote:
> Dear All (r-sig)
>
> I'm a former Peace Corps Volunteer and am working to compile a list of open
> access ecology and biology journals for students at the college I used to
> teach at.  Below is list of the journals currently on my list.  I'd
> appreciate any additions.  I'm also trying to put together a good list of
> online statistics resources and would also appreciate any additions.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Nathan Brouwer
>
> Department of Zoology
> Michigan State University