[R-sig-eco] script editor

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Wed Apr 23 16:21:52 CEST 2008

Here's another fan of TINN-R. The TINN-R website suggests a few line of
code to add into the Rprofile file which causes TINN-R to launch as soon
as you start up R. Furthermore it has syntax highlighting that works for
brackets too (display what opening bracket corresponsed with a closing
bracket). And one can define shortcutkeys for sending code to R.

Let's say that I don't want to miss TINN-R for all R, S+, Latex, Sweave,
HTML and PHP stuff.

Cheers,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx at inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey