[R-sig-eco] ecology or environmetrics?

Suhel Quader suhelq at ncbs.res.in
Fri Apr 18 11:26:17 CEST 2008

Dear all,

Excellent! And while we're broadening out, perhaps we can include
two other subjects that are sometimes subsumed under Ecology, or at
least are closely interwoven with it:

Evolution: for example, phylogenetics and comparative analyses

Behaviour: for example, the analysis of behavioural transition
matrices or the analysis of social network dynamics

Many thanks to Jeff and Sarah for starting this SIG!

Best wishes,
Suhel

Suhel Quader, PhD
National Centre for Biological Sciences