[R-sig-dyn-mod] PBTK model - unexpected behavior

Johannes Ranke joh@nne@@r@nke @end|ng |rom jrwb@de
Thu Jun 18 04:33:24 CEST 2020

Dear Jon,

I saw your mail on the r-sig-dyn-mod mailing list. The attachment did not get
through. I think you need to either include the R code in the e-mail, or
upload it to some website and provide a link.

Kind regards,

Johannes Ranke