[R-sig-dyn-mod] ODE-deSolve questions

Viviana Marquez v|v|om@r @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 11 19:44:08 CET 2019

Good afternoon,

I am trying to simulate a large models with deSolve (ODE). My model result
in errors and stop simulation:

DLSODA-  At T (=R1) and step size H (=R2), the
      corrector convergence failed repeatedly
      or with ABS(H) = HMIN
In above message, R1 = 0, R2 = 3.80898e-09

Error in x.estrela.novo[500, ] : índice fora de limites
Além disso: Warning messages:
1: In slo() : partes imaginárias descartadas na coerção
2: In lsoda(y, times, func, parms, ...) :
  repeated convergence test failures on a step, but integration was
successful - inaccurate Jacobian matrix?
3: In lsoda(y, times, func, parms, ...) :
  Returning early. Results are accurate, as far as they go

I read the papers of the packages, and i tried different methods, but the
errors ans warning are maintained.

Do you have any suggestions for these kinds of errors?

Thank you so much.

Thank you for your attention!!

Viviana Márquez Velásquez

Doutoranda em Ciências Biológicas - Zoologia

M.Sc. Ciencias Biológicas - Zoología

Departamento de Sistemática e Ecologia, Centro de Ciências Exatas e da
Natureza,

Universidade Federal da Paraíba, João Pessoa, PB, Brazil