[R-sig-dyn-mod] (no subject)

Emily Vachon vachone at kenyon.edu
Sat Apr 8 20:30:44 CEST 2017

Hi Everyone,
I am working on an app that combines deSolve and Shiny to model a disease
outbreak and vaccination strategies. Right now, I am producing a plot with
three lines representing the susceptible, infected, and recovered
populations. What I would like to do is find the maximum values for each of
the populations (so, the local max of the graph produced by deSolve). I
would also like to find the total number of people who become infected,
which would involve finding the integral. Does anyone have any idea how to
do either of those things in deSolve?
Thanks,
Emily