[R-sig-dyn-mod] Number of components.TRUE error from LaplacesDemon

Yi-Hsiu Chen - NOAA Affiliate yi-hsiu.chen at noaa.gov
Fri Mar 31 21:45:35 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I am trying to use LaplacesDemon package for some of my hierarchical
Bayesian models in a project. And when I run my model, I keep receiving
below message:

 Error in LaplacesDemon(Model, Data = MyData, Initial.Values, Iterations =
100, :

Model must return five components.TRUE

At first, I thought it was because I made some mistakes in my PGF or
Modelout parts when I was defining my parameters, as these are the two
parts with function return(). However, not matter how I changed my
parameter definition in the two parts (including changing the number of
parameters listed in return() ), it still return exactly the same error
message (which is five components.TRUE).

I wonder if anyone has met the same error message and know which part it
refers to?

I was also wondering, as LaplacesDemon is a rather new package, does anyone
know if there is a forum, website or mailing list for discussing
LaplacesDemon coding problems?

Thanks very much for the help in advance. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Best wishes
Yi-Hsiu

--

Yi-Hsiu Chen, PhD