[R-sig-dyn-mod] Parallel deSolve on AWS

Daniel Kaschek daniel.kaschek at physik.uni-freiburg.de
Sat Mar 25 15:53:05 CET 2017

Dear John,

I wrote a function for my dMod package to automatize the scp and ssh
processes. You can have a look at the runbg() function in

https://github.com/dkaschek/dMod/blob/development/R/remoteComputing.R

The approach might not be the most elegant. Furthermore, it is written
with Linux on both the origin and target machine in mind. The function
is documented and you might just have a look at it. Perhaps you need to
modify it to your needs. If you have questions, let me know.

Best regards,
Daniel