[R-sig-dyn-mod] Fw: Error in r[1] <- : replacement has length zero and Error in chol.default(object$hessian) : the leading minor of order 1 is not positive definite

Malgorzata Wieteska g.wieteska at yahoo.ie
Thu Mar 2 12:50:22 CET 2017

     On Thursday, 2 March 2017, 10:48:20, Malgorzata Wieteska <g.wieteska at yahoo.ie> wrote:

 Hello,
I would like to ask for a help. I'm quite new to R, I try to find initial conditions while optimising system of differential equations. Unfortunately I get an error messages: Error in r[1] <- :    replacement has length zero and Error in chol.default(object$hessian) :    the leading minor of order 1 is not positive definite

Thanks in advance for any help.
I've attached my code: