[R-sig-dyn-mod] Getting Error while solving lsode()

Daniel Reed reeddc at umich.edu
Mon Jul 14 16:51:02 CEST 2014

Hi Munjal:

The error message actually suggests a solution: increase maxsteps. To do so, when you call the numerical integrator set the maxsteps parameter to a large number – I think the default is 5000, so some number beyond that.

Cheers,
Daniel

Daniel C. Reed, PhD.
Postdoctoral Fellow,
Dept. of Earth & Environmental Sciences,
University of Michigan,
Ann Arbor, MI, USA.
email: reeddc at umich.edu
web: www.danielreed.org