[R-sig-dyn-mod] useR!2014 in LA: abstract submission until 2014-03-30

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at TU-Dresden.de
Mon Mar 24 08:48:38 CET 2014

Dear dynamic modellers,

you may have noticed that the useR!2014, the main meeting of the R user
and developer community, will take place in Los Angeles this year from:

June 30 to July 3 2014

The is being organized with support from the UCLA Statistics Department:

http://user2014.stat.ucla.edu/

... the origin and maintainers of the Journal of Statistical Software
and many other contributions to free and open source statistics software.

I am absolutely sure that it will become an outstandingly big and
exciting event! It is also a unique chance to share ideas and experience
in the field of dynamic modelling. Karline Soetaert will give a keynote
about "Solving Differential Equations", we will have a tutorial on this
topic, and -- it would be really great to see what people do in related
fields.

Please consider to attend and to submit an abstract for a talk or poster.

The submission deadline is approaching soon, at 2014-03-30, so don't
wait with your decision!

See you in LA!

Thomas
(R-sig-dyn-mod list moderator)