[R-sig-dyn-mod] Spatio-dynamic wetland plant communities model

Javier Martínez-López javi.martinez.lopez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 14:41:17 CET 2013

Dear all,

together with other colleagues I have developed a spatio-dynamic
wetland model to which I would like to draw the attention of the list,
in case anyone is interested. The R source code and data can be found
at: https://github.com/javimarlop/spdynmod

A manuscript about the model is under review but in the repository you
will find some slides about the model presented at the last ISEM 2013
Conference in Toulouse.

Any comment, further development or contribution will be welcome. Thanks!

Cheers,

Javier