[R-sig-dyn-mod] [R] deSolve, unresolved namespace error

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at TU-Dresden.de
Thu Nov 7 00:10:35 CET 2013

Hi Adam,

your example works perfectly on my Windows 7 / R 3.0.2 both 64 bit.

The only thing that does not work is the (in my case unnecessary)
manual attempt to load it does not respect the package namespace.

Note also that you use an RK solver (ode23), that does NOT use locking.

I have no idea what should go wrong, maybe it's a system specific
problem or a memory problem of your C code? Have you already tried to
use valgrind?

Thomas

PS: What does "NOT replicable" mean? Does it mean that the model does
not run or that there is no error?