[R-sig-dyn-mod] dll option with dede of deSolve

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at TU-Dresden.de
Sat Dec 15 12:48:16 CET 2012

On 12/15/2012 6:29 AM, Tomas Radivoyevitch wrote:
> Wondering if someone could comment on the status of C coding the right hand
> sides of differential delay equations, i.e. using getLagValue in our C
> coded right hand sides.
>
> Tom

Hi Tom,

I don't have a ready made example at hand, but handling of lags resp.
delays can be found in:

deSolve/src/lags.c

It contains the C internals of getLagValue and getLagDeriv that both
call function "past" doing the main job. It should be not too difficult
to implement similar function(s) in your own code. Note also the
required header file deSolve.h.

Please let us know if you need any (small ;-) changes at the deSolve C
level.

Thomas Petzoldt

--
Dr. Thomas Petzoldt