[R-sig-dyn-mod] R-sig-dynamic-models Digest, Vol 30, Issue 2

Filip Meysman Filip.Meysman at nioz.nl
Fri Nov 9 17:23:51 CET 2012

Hi Dan,

I don't get the NaNs. Try to call runstaedy directly (instead via steady), to see whether the problem persists.

Cherio, Filip

library(ReacTran)

S<-rep(0,10)

Model<-function(t,S,parms){
  cat(S,"\n")
	return (list(rep(0,length(S))))
}

soln <- steady(y=S,func=Model,parms=c(0),method="runsteady")$y
soln <- runsteady(y =S, times=c(0,1000), func=Model, parms=c(0))$y