[R-sig-dyn-mod] deSolve::ode workaround for solutions with NaN

Thomas Petzoldt Thomas.Petzoldt at TU-Dresden.de
Mon Jun 28 22:43:16 CEST 2010

Hi Mike,

an NaN can occur if you apply log(Q) to a negative Q. I guess there are
several ways to prevent this. Can you please give us a reproducible
example specifying input1, input2, parameters and time steps. Which
solver did you use?

Thomas Petzoldt

--
Thomas Petzoldt