[R-sig-Debian] why is KEYWORDS.db not in '/usr/lib/R/doc/' but in '/usr/share/R/doc/'?

Tue Jun 6 23:58:33 CEST 2023

On 6 June 2023 at 22:29, Johan Andresen wrote:
| Thanks, Dirk and Ivan
|
| Now I better understand what is going on. Sweet this help is already in the
| github issue.

It's an issue somewhere between Laurent (for rpy2) and me (for the R package
and his rpy2 on Debian) and we should be able to sort it out.  Maybe easiest
at the GH issue, I am sure I will hear from Laurent about it too. (CCing
Laurent again: not sure if you were CCed on Ivan's message quoted below:
looks like rpy2 comes up with the wrong value on Debian.)

Best,  Dirk

dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org