[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu Impish (21.10) repository complains about weak security information

Michael Rutter m@rutter @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 17 15:33:13 CEST 2022

Lennart,

This issue has been fixed, I hope.  It will take 24 hours to sync to
CRAN and the mirrors.  A configuration file was accidentally deleted and
has been replaced.  If there are still issues, please let me know.

Michael