[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu Impish (21.10) repository complains about weak security information

Mon May 16 17:27:27 CEST 2022

On 16 May 2022 at 16:54, Lennart C. Karssen wrote:
| As a result, I can't upgrade the packages any more (I was about to
| upgrade from R 4.1.3 to 4.2.0).

A brute-force (and 'insecure') fix is to add

  [trusted=yes]

between deb and the url.  Obviously, using properly signed repos with keys is
better but that is not something you have control over.

For what it is worth I too have that in my impish-cran40 line on this 21.10
machine that I reply from.

dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd using debian.org