[R-sig-Debian] Installing R 4.1.2 doesn't work as it did a week ago

Chad Young cyoung @end|ng |rom tw|n@tr@ndb|o@com
Mon May 2 23:36:23 CEST 2022

Thanks for the quick response. When I try that, I get

  r-recommended : Depends: r-cran-mass but it is not going to be installed
                  Depends: r-cran-class but it is not going to be installed

I added explicit installs for both of those (selecting what looked to be
the most appropriate version) and it seems to be working now.

Chad Young
Bioinformatics Scientist
TwinStrand Biosciences <https://twinstrandbio.com/>