[R-sig-Debian] signing key of repo expired -- tangential question

Johannes Ranke jr@nke @end|ng |rom un|-bremen@de
Tue Nov 16 16:47:35 CET 2021

While waiting for the mirrors to sync, you might want to have a look at my
(poor man's) key transition statement located here

  https://jrwb.de/docs/key_transition_2021-11-16.asc

By the way, volunteers for improving the maintenance of the Debian section on
CRAN are certainly welcome. It would be nice to have a team instead of a one
man show! The scripts currently used can be studied here:

  https://cgit.jrwb.de/r-backports/

or cloned from this very URL.

Kind regards,

Johannes