[R-sig-Debian] signing key of repo expired

Johannes Ranke jr@nke @end|ng |rom un|-bremen@de
Tue Nov 16 14:28:01 CET 2021

Hi all,

sorry to all users of the CRAN Debian backports for the inconvenience caused
by the expiration of my signing key.

I have created a new key and uploaded it to keyserver.ubuntu.com, and signed
the buster40 and bullseye40 repositories with it. The repos signed with the
new key will be available to all users of the CRAN Debian archive as soon as
the synchronisation has taken place.

Kind regards,

Johannes

P.S.: Unfortunately I could not change the key expiration of the old key, as I
have lost the passphrase of the corresponding master key. For the same reason,
the new key is not signed with the old one.