[R-sig-Debian] Keep Downloading R 3.6.3 on Linux Mint 20.1

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Thu Apr 22 16:03:01 CEST 2021

Sorry for the misunderstanding. The info on Rutter’s ppa is here:

https://launchpad.net/~marutter/+archive/ubuntu/c2d4u3.5

And apologies if this is a duplicate. Sending from an airport lounge. Getting weird responses from my net connection.

—
David

Sent from my iPhone