[R-sig-Debian] Install R 4 on Chromebook (unmet dependencies)

Johannes Ranke joh@nne@@r@nke @end|ng |rom jrwb@de
Wed May 27 10:20:10 CEST 2020

Hi,

I assume you are running Debian stable on this chromebook (True?). What's the
architecture you are using (like amd64 or arm64, you can see it in the output
of uname -a). I have stopped providing binaries for arm architectures, as I am
not using them. You could build R 4.0.0 packages from source, though...

If you were on a supported architecture, you would need to use -t buster-
cran40 for apt install, as mentioned in the Debian page on CRAN.

Kind regards,

Johannes