[R-sig-Debian] Update on docker Python:3 and adding R:4.x

Dave Lange umbre||@hou@e @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 25 00:31:53 CEST 2020

I want to build a couple of containers by function instead of replicating
even slim images for every single package. My current base image provides
an updated debian and python3 image.

Dave Lange
Kenmore, WA