[R-sig-Debian] Bionic beaver repository issues

Cyclic Group Z_1 cyc||cgroup-z1 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Wed Jun 19 20:02:05 CEST 2019

Thank you, Dr. Eddelbuettel. Though I am confident your solution works, I just thought I should report this specifically for the CRAN repo in case there may be a bug (perhaps similar to the issue previously reported for Disco Dingo). Unless I am misunderstanding something, Dr. Rutter implies in his reply to Willem Ligtenberg that his PPA and CRAN repo may have distinct config files (Rutter: "You can always use the RRutterr3.5 PPA (https://launchpad.net/~marutter/+archive/ubuntu/rrutter3.5). Has the same packages, and with fewer configuration files for me to have incorrect.") I did indeed run `sudo apt update`, so I don't believe that is the cause.

Does the CRAN repo work for others? Or only the RRutterr PPA?

Best,