[R-sig-Debian] ubuntu equivalent of ctrl-a on windows

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Thu Jul 18 22:26:45 CEST 2019

On 7/18/19 1:17 PM, Mark Leeds wrote:
> thanks david. that worked for me too and I like your detective
> approach. I'll remember that the next time I need another equivalent.

I think it might be fairly dangerous if you have an application open
that contains work you have not saved.

I also found that the opposite effect is achieved with ctrl-\. Kind of
made sense that slash and backslash were opposites.

Also discovered with an analogous strategy. I got no effect with
ctrl-<any of the middle tier of keys>

--

David