[R-sig-Debian] Still hitting odd problems trying to install R 3.5.2 on Debian amd64 machine

Chris Evans chr|@ho|d @end|ng |rom p@yctc@org
Mon Jan 21 14:37:22 CET 2019

Oh dear.  Both stupid errors.  I had noticed the typo and meant to cut that bit.  I was suggesting that it was worth adding a line to the https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/#debian-stretch-stable page in that secure apt bit warning people that they'll need to install dirmngr.

I've now got a question that probably should be a new post but many thanks, both for the swift answer and all your work on the Debian repository.

Chris