[R-sig-Debian] Fwd: Running R from terminal in ubuntu 16.04 gives Fatal Error message

Behnoosh Zamanlooy behnoo@h@z@m@n|ou @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Feb 19 20:12:41 CET 2019

Th output to which R :
/home/bzamanlooy/anaconda3/bin/R

The output to R --version:
R version 3.4.3 (2017-11-30) -- "Kite-Eating Tree"
Copyright (C) 2017 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)

You are welcome to redistribute it under the terms of the
GNU General Public License versions 2 or 3.
For more information about these matters see
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.

Do these look okay?