[R-sig-Debian] Announcing cran2deb4ubuntu for R 3.5.0

Michael Rutter m@r36 @ending from p@u@edu
Sun May 27 15:25:27 CEST 2018

On 05/27/2018 09:01 AM, Jeroen Ooms wrote:

>>> Which flavour / distribution is that on?
>>

>> Likely Trusty.  You need to add the ubuntugis-stable PPA as well
>> (https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ubuntu/ppa).  Nothing related to
>> gdal builds based on stock Trusty.  Many packages requires
>> gdal >= 2.1.  This solves a bunch of issues.
>

> Yes this is trusty (Travis). Which other PPA's does c2d4u3.5 depend
> on? Then we'll add those to travis as well when we add c2d4u3.5.

My latest blog post has the list
(http://rubuntu.netlify.com/post/2018-05-25-announcing-c2d4u3-5/), but
the most up-to-date list is under "Technical Details About This PPA" on
the PPA homepage on Launchpad.

Dr. Michael A. Rutter
Associate Director, School of Science
Associate Professor of Statistics