[R-sig-Debian] Announcing cran2deb4ubuntu for R 3.5.0

Jeroen Ooms jeroenoom@ @ending from gm@il@com
Sun May 27 12:56:14 CEST 2018

Thanks Michael! One more issue I ran into:

apt-get install r-cran-rgdal

 r-cran-rgdal : Depends: gdal-abi-2-1-0 but it is not installable
                Depends: libgdal20 (>= 2.0.1) but it is not installable