[R-sig-Debian] Ubuntu issue with 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Alison Smith @li@mith @ending from uow@edu@@u
Mon Jul 23 04:08:47 CEST 2018

Dear Debian persons

I would like enquire about whether the repository

deb https://cloud.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu bionic-cran35/

I tried to follow the instructions and I cannot get R3.5.1 - I get R3.4.4???

I have been able to install R3.5.1 on Ubuntu 16.02 using the xenial-cran35/ repository & so not sure if the bionic link is up to date?

thanks in advance

Regards
Alison

Alison Smith
Principal Research Fellow
National Institute for Applied Statistics Research Australia (NIASRA)
School of Mathematics & Applied Statistics
Faculty of Engineering & Information Sciences
Building 39C Room 261
University of Wollongong NSW 2522
M: 0417 947 115
E: alismith using uow.edu.au