[R-sig-Debian] ERROR: Installing R - Ubuntu

Ista Zahn i@t@z@hn @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Aug 31 15:07:59 CEST 2018

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 7:52 AM Nilson Moreira <docnilson using hotmail.com> wrote:

> Good morning!
>

> I'm trying to install R on my PC (16.04; LTS), but the following error ocours:
>

> E: Falhou obter http://ppa.launchpad.net/skunk/pepper-flash/ubuntu/dists/xenial/main/source/Sources  404  Not Found

That error doesn't have anything to do with R. Remove anything
installed from that old busted PPA, remove it from your sources.list,
and install R as instructed at
https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/

Best,
Ista