[R-sig-Debian] Warning messages in terminal after running help.start() and accessing the package index

Henrik Bengtsson henrik@bengt@@on @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Aug 2 09:44:37 CEST 2018

Set option(warn = 2) to turn those warnings into errors. Then look at
traceback() to find out where they're coming from.

Also, see if you can replicate it in a fresh R --vanilla session.

My $.02

Henrik